Recycled Denim By Denim
Sale! SKU: AP1002 Category: Aprons Tags: bestsellers, bestsellersaccessories, Last Chance Eng
Out of stock
A high-quality apron is the number one outfit for every chef.
This stylish jeans apron is suitable for chefs at home or behind the grill at a summer cottage, and for restaurant employees.
The leather details add elegance to the apron and make it easily fit everyone, thanks to its adjustability.
The Apiam aprons are handmade from unwashed surplus cotton denim, which becomes softer and lighter with use.
• Made in Tallinn
• Leather details
• Made from textile surplus fabrics
• 100% cotton
Classic denim is easy to combine with any outfit.
Pure Waste is a Finnish pioneer in textile recycling manufacturing yarns, fabrics, and ready-to-wear garments from 100% recycled fibres. Pure Waste Denim is made from textile industry offcuts (100% recycled cotton). Pure Waste fabrics have not been dyed, as their colour is determined by the colour of the used offcuts. The production of the fabric made from recycled materials uses 99% less water and produces 50% less carbon dioxide when compared to an equivalent fabric made from new materials.
• 100 % Recycled cotton
Shipping to Finland:
• Free shipping to Finland for orders over €25
• Store pick up (Yrjönkatu 34, Helsinki) €0
• Posti – Post Parcel €3.90
• Posti – Home Parcel €9.90
Shipping outside Finland:
• Posti – Parcel (Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania €5.90
• DHL Express – EU countries (excl. Iceland, Cyprus, and Malta) €9.90
• DHL Express – Switzerland, Norway, and Great Britain €14.90
• DHL Express – Japan, Canada, USA €24.90