Kiri Kiri Cap
Olive Green Pause
55,00€SKU: KI04175 Category: Kiri Kiri Caps
The Kiri Kiri cap was inspired by cycling caps.
The material used for this light and unlined cap is breathable cotton, perfect for summer. A firm but short visor protects the eyes from the sun.
Kiri Kiri is a one-size-fits-all hat thanks to the drawstring at the back.
- Unisex model
- One size (best for 56-60cm head circumference)
- Adjustable drawstring
- Made in Tallinn
- Made from surplus fabrics for the textile industry
Pause is a thin and tightly woven cotton mix fabric, which is at its best in the summer, but can also be worn in spring and autumn.
Mercerisation provides the incredibly deep colours with a sheen.
This fabric is also surplus and was designed for the furniture industry, so the hat is sure to endure years of use.
• 100 % mercerized cotton
• Kvadrat surplus fabric
All of our hats are made from furniture-industry surplus materials, so they are very durable. However, when you take proper care of the hat, its lifespan will be even longer.
A hat will last a lifetime by following these instructions: love, freeze and air it! Did you know that freezing effectively removes odours? You can easily remove minor stains with stain remover. However, be sure to test the suitability of the stain remover on a hidden spot of the fabric. With a spot-test you ensure that the cleanser you are using suits the material and the colour will not fade. You can clean the sweatband inside the hat by wiping it with a damp cloth.
The hats main fabrics, linings, and sweatbands are often different materials that behave differently when they get wet. For this reason, we do not recommend machine washing for hats. If the hat requires proper washing, we recommend taking it to the laundry for dry cleaning.
Shipping to Finland:
• Free shipping to Finland for orders over €25
• Store pick up (Yrjönkatu 34, Helsinki) €0
• Posti – Post Parcel €3.90
• Posti – Home Parcel €9.90
Shipping outside Finland:
• Posti – Parcel (Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania €5.90
• DHL Express – EU countries (excl. Iceland, Cyprus, and Malta) €9.90
• DHL Express – Switzerland, Norway, and Great Britain €14.90
• DHL Express – Japan, Canada, USA €24.90